The month of May is known as the international Mediterranean food month. It’s an affordable diet that consists of low cholesterol, saturated fats, high fiber, and omega -3 fatty acids.
We have many Mediterranean cuisine dishes that come from this range as we love to create awareness about the importance of plant-based healthy food. You can check them in our lunch menu as well. Of course, you can order them online if you prefer to stay indoors. Some of the hottest sales for us are Lamb Mediterranean, Chicken Mediterranean, Veg. Mediterranean, Shrimp Mediterranean, and Salmon Mediterranean.
If you love your pizzas, pick your favorite from Veg. Mediterranean, Chicken Mediterranean, or Lamb Mediterranean from our Mediterranean food menu.
Our Mediterranean cuisine menu also includes the wraps like – Lamb Mediterranean and Veg. The Mediterranean for vegetarians and non-vegetarians both.
If you see, our Healthy Mediterranean Food menu is focused on vegetables, nuts, dairy products, fruit oils, and beans. So, in short, Mediterranean food is quite healthy and light. You can enjoy this type of meal whether it is for a small family or large, whether it is for a regular lunch or a party.
Benefits of Mediterranean Food
There are many effective benefits of sticking to such a diet. They are as below:
- It ensures balance in weight.
- Lowers bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol.
- Reduces any problems related to the heart.
- Reduces the risk of cancer invasion.
- Boosts cognitive function.
- Enhances bone strength.
Ways to have a Healthy Mediterranean diet:
- By adding a significant number of fresh fruits and vegetables possible.
- Switching to whole grain intake in bread, cereals, and pasta.
- Introducing seafood twice a week to the meal.
- Shorten the consumption of red meat.
- Having dairy products as a vital food in the meal.
We hope you already are ordering from our website, already. If not, do try any of this healthy and tasty Mediterranean food next time you feel hungry!
Happy Mediterranean Food Month!